- Domain Expertise with respect to Sweetpotato value chains from production through post-harvest processing and marketing
- Technical Expertise Project Development and Management
- Capacity Development
- Applied Research on farm(s) and/or Community(ies), e.g. Community-Base Activity(ies)
- Vocational Training
- Training Facilitator(s)
- Training Design: Adult Training Approach, Early Education for children in agriculture (playing and learning method), farmers’ field school (FFS)
- Curriculum development Expertise
Please do not hesitate to Contact US! If any services you need from us …
We have given examples as seen below, i.e. capacity development, community base applied research, project management and programs for scaling in the nutrition-sensitive agriculture. We can handle to work together with you in a collaborative set then we are establishing a strong partnership.
Capacity Development at Community base activities – OFSP as delicious and nutritious food
Through our previous work as project investigator/manager for CIP-led project funded by USAID-OFDA on innovation package of sand storage technologies for scaling. Zoom-in and zoom-out method through a series of educational videos. We found an effective tool for scaling the sand storage technologies.
Capacity Development at Community base activities – sweetpotato harvesting, selecting and storing
This video is one of the video series on the sand storage technologies for scaling, the project funded by USAID-OFDA.
Capacity Development at Community base activities – quality sweetpotato vines
Similarly, this video is one of the video series on the sand storage technologies for scaling, the project funded by USAID-OFDA.
We also provide anyone who is interested in sweetpotato cropping, by giving a simple calculation as sweetpotato multiplication management for planning the field size to be used. You can find it in this website as well.